TO GIVE ONLINE: CLICK HERE
Giving and Finances
What we believe about giving:
- The call of God on all believers in terms of handling money is to live an 80-10-10 lifestyle:
Live on 80% | Give 10% | Save 10%
- 13% of your gifts to Crossroads General Fund go directly to Missions.
The remaining amounts are used to operate the church and run its various ministries.
- Sacrificial Gifts are the gifts and offerings people give to God’s work above and beyond their normal tithe (10%) as God provides. Sacrificial gifts are typically used for special projects which expand our ministry and our campuses.
Taking steps to improve your finances:
- Start the journey to financial freedom by developing a workable budget, creating an emergency fund, and starting a debt snowball to eliminate consumer debt.
- Get help on your financial freedom journey by: (1) Attending a Financial Peace University Class
(2) Getting counseling from a financial mentor
- Start giving regularly.
Ways to Give:
There are several ways to give at Crossroads...
- Worship Services – You may place cash or checks in the offering baskets during any of our Sunday morning services. If you give cash and wish to receive credit for tax purposes, you will need to use a giving envelope and include your name and address on the envelope.
- Online – You may set up one-time or recurring contributions from a checking account or with a debit card. Simply click on the online giving link HERE.