Women's Book Club
3rd Saturdays | 10:00 - 12:00pm | Room 767
Crossroads Women's Book Club is a fellowship group for women who like to read Christian books. Each month we read a Christian fiction novel prior to our meeting. We meet every 3rd Saturday to discuss the book chosen for that month.
Our goal is to discover the truths of God and be encouraged by these spiritual lessons learned through reading Christian fiction. Together we discuss the characters, the story, and how these things apply to everyday life. We also desire to deepen relationships with one another (young and old) and enjoy a social, fun time together.
Contact Kim Brady for more information.
- May 20 - The Methuselah Project by Rick Barry
- June 17 - Secrets She Kept by Cathy Gohlke
- July 15 - The Bronte Plot by Katherine Reay
- August 19 - The Thornbearer by Pepper Basham
- September 16 - A.D. 33 by Ted Dekker
- October 21 - Anna's Healing by Vannetta Chapman
- November 18 - The Shock of Night by Patrick Carr
- December 9 - Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter