One way we love our zip codes is by collecting food all year long to benefit local food pantries. Food is collected weekly and during church-wide food drives.
How Do I Get Involved?
Collect non-perishable pantry items in your neighborhood or by donate a bag of canned or boxed food. Leave your donation in the collection bins at the West or South entrances (building map). Thank you for helping to eliminate hunger in our community.
Suggested Donations for Weekly Collection (no glass please):
• Canned meats: tuna, chicken
• Canned fruits: peaches, pears, etc
• Canned vegetables: peas, green beans, corn
• Canned beans: black, pinto, or pork & beans
• Canned soups: chicken noodle, tomato, etc
• Canned meals: Spaghetti O's
• Low sugar cereal
• Powdered or boxed milk
• Quick prepare meals: Hamburger Helper, etc
• Applesauce cups or fruit cups
• Peanut butter and jelly
• Spaghetti pasta & sauce (no Ramen noodles)
• Juice or juice boxes
• Bar soap and toilet paper (not available with Food Stamps)
You may also make a monetary donation:
- Giving Online — EFT, credit card, or debit card
- Text To Give — text an amount & the keyword "food" to 919.948.4242 (i.e. text $50 food)