Take the Next Step in Your Journey
Led by Kathy Meadows
Sundays | 11:00am - 12:15pm | Room 211*
We are not having class on Easter Sunday, April 16.
Starting Point is the fastest way to discover specific next steps to take in your own personal journey, including your relationship with God and others, your career, your life focus, your spiritual life, etc. It may lead you one small step in a new direction, or toward a major life-changing event. Whichever it is, from that point forward nothing is ever the same. Next steps are not always comfortable and easy, but they are a start!
Learn how to:
- Grow spiritually and experience a deeper, more intimate relationship with God
- Build caring relationships with others
- Commit to a personal ministry where God can use your abilities, passions, personality and experience to serve others
- Pray for others by establishing a daily quiet time
- Live a sacrificial lifestyle
Four Sunday sessions are designed to help you experience what it looks like to connect to the church, to discover your purpose, and then to make a difference with your life — and to help you clear away any roadblocks that might be hindering your journey.
The four Starting Point sessions begin each month (on the first Sunday of the month) and continues throughout the year. The four sessions can be completed in any order, but ideally the fourth session should be last.
* Room 211 is the Guest and Member Services Room (Building Map)