COVID-19 Policy Update (5/25/2021):
From the very beginning of the pandemic, we have carefully and prayerfully navigated in the direction we felt the Lord was leading Crossroads. We anticipated a COVID-19 policy change in the coming weeks but with the Governor’s announcement today, we are implementing the following changes:
- Crossroads Fellowship will be moving to mask optional and no social distancing policies.
- Those who prefer to wear a mask are completely welcome to do so and their decision will be respected.
- Hand sanitizer stations will continue to be available throughout both buildings.
We understand that this has been a difficult year. And we empathize with those who have struggled even to the point of losing loved ones. As a church, we feel that the time has come for us to move into this next season and are excited about what the Lord will continue to do.
For those who feel that they are not yet ready to return to the church buildings, you are welcome to continue to enjoying our incredible online campus.
Kids and Youth Ministry:
- Millbrook Campus Kids and Youth Ministry will no longer require RSVP.
- Wake Forest Kids and Youth Ministry do require RSVP. Check out crossroads.org/welcome for RSVP links.
- Starting Sunday, June 6, Kids Ministry classes will be available during the 9:15 and 11am services at both campuses.
We’ll see you in-person or online on Sunday!