Saturday, March 14 *Due to coronavirus precautions, the Men's Conference is cancelled!
8:30am - 12pm | Millbrook Campus
Calling all Crossroads Men! Join us for a half-day Men’s Ministry Conference on Saturday, March 14. This event is for men of all ages including teenagers. Guest speaker, Lee Thomas, will bring a powerful message entitled the Battle of Our Lives.
We will gather for a southern-style breakfast, fellowship, a challenging message and breakout sessions designed to help you live out Biblical manhood. Snacks will also be provided. We hope you will come be a part!
8:30am - Doors open
9am - Catered breakfast
10am - 1st session (Whole group)
11am - Breakout Sessions (Multiple speakers/sessions)
12pm - Wrap up
Featured Breakout Sessions:
- Battle Tested – Navigating the ups and downs of life. Lessons learned from an NFL athlete. - Pat Teague
- Let’s Go Fishing - Everything you need to know about fishing: how to properly stock your tackle box. -Doug Gamble
- Looking Glass - Practical tools to help you navigate temptation. -Lee Thomas
- Balancing Act - Balancing work, home and family life. Keeping your priorities straight when you are pulled in every direction. -Sam Cullum
- Fight Club: Warriors for the Gospel - A practical guide to Gospel-centered living. -Justin Porter
- Iron Man: 7 Traits of a Spiritual Leader - Living a life of influence at home, work and church. –Brent Summers
- En Route to Kamikazes - Life lessons from a close encounter. –Gary Hassell
General admission is $15/person. Walk-In's Welcome! Registration closes March 12!