Take Action & #loveyourzipcode!
Crossroads is responding to the needs in our communities. Here are a few significant ways you can help love your zipcode and provide for your neighbors:
1. Compassion Connections – Help the homeless population!
Many shelters have been forced to reduce capacity due to restrictions, leaving more people on the street.
- Items Requested:
Canned Food (Pop-top lids preferred)
- Drop-off instructions:
Times - Monday, 1-3pm & Friday, 10am-12pm
Contact Richard Fitzgerald at 919-351-9133 to schedule your drop off between the times listed above.
Location - 1st Presbyterian CarePoint, 124 S. Salisbury St. Raleigh, NC
2. Christian Library International Prison Alliance - Review Bible studies and reply to letters from prisoners!
As many prisons are on lockdown, prisoners are turning to God! Consider partnering with CLI Prison Alliance by donating Christian Literature/Bibles or replying to Bible studies and letters.
- Contact: 919-790-6987 (Ask for Cheryl or Jill). Email email@example.com.
- Donate Books: Monday - Friday, 11am-5pm; 4724 Hargrove Rd. Ste. 100, Raleigh, NC 27616-2802.
3. Green Chair Project – Serve as a small group, class or individual by collecting bundles of new kitchen, bath, and dental hygiene items for families in need!
- Contact: Community Engagement Coordinator, Liz McLean
- Find instructions on what and how to collect for the essentials bundles by clicking the boxes below.