THIS Sunday at the Wake Forest Campus:
- In-Person Services are now meeting in the Worship Center.
- Services will be at 9am and 11am and require an RSVP each week.
- Want a weekly text reminder to RSVP? Text WFService to 94090.
- We highly recommend that you wear a mask inside the building. Masks will be available at the entrance doors.
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing when you are on campus.
- Staff members will direct you as you enter, exit and are seated.
- All staff and volunteers undergo temperature screenings and are required to wear masks.
- For an overview of safety precautions, see our Campus Safety Guide.
- Click HERE for a map showing designated entrances at the Wake Forest Campus.
- Curious what Sunday will look like? Click HERE for a virtual walk-through with Pastor Ryan.
- Students will now meet at 9 and 11am!
- RSVP for Students service is require each week.
- Check in is required.
- Students must enter through the exterior door to the right of the main Second Floor Portico Entrance. (This door goes directly to the stairwell that goes to the 3rd floor Student Center only.)
- Students will be seated 3 seats apart during large group.
- We highly recommend that your student wear a mask inside the service.
- Nursery and Preschool classes are now open during both services. (Ages 6 weeks - 5 years)
- RSVP for Kids Ministry classes is required each week.
- Kids Ministry families should park in the back parking lot and enter through the Lower Level.
- All children and volunteers will have a temperature check screening upon arrival at the Outdoor Shelter.
- Children's areas and toys will receive a thorough cleaning and sanitization before and after each service.
Additional Wake Forest Kids Staggered Re-Opening Dates:
- Sunday, September 27
- Elementary opens
Additional Ministry Updates for this Fall:
Awana will not be meeting this Fall.
Sunday Morning Connect Classes - limited number available. Check out crossroads.org/smc for details.
Wednesday Night Life Classes are being held virtually this Fall. Check out crossroads.org/wnl for details.