Prayer Request Form
Did you pray to accept Jesus Christ into your heart as your Lord and Savior? We want to celebrate with you! Here are a few next steps as you enter into your journey of faith:
1. If you haven't already, text "MyDecision" to 94090.
2. We want to connect with you! Contact Kathy Meadows to let her know about your salvation decision so she can point you to the right next step.
3. Take a look around at our Discipleship Resources page for more ways to grow in your faith.
4. Need prayer? See the below info for ways to submit prayer requests or be in touch with our prayer team.
Do you need an elder to pray for you?
Crossroads Elders are available to pray with you after Sunday morning services at the front of the Worship Center or you can fill out the Prayer Request Form.
(Emergency prayer requests should not be sent to the email address. Please contact your pastor or ministry leader for more time-sensitive prayer requests.)
The Prayer Room is located across from the Resource Place beside the south entrance Welcome Center, and it is open during office hours (M-F 8:30am - 5pm) and Sunday mornings.
Sunday Morning Prayer Meeting
10:35 - 11am | Prayer Room
Everyone is welcome to join in a time of informal prayer for our worship services, church body, and the things on your heart. Feel free to join the group any Sunday. Contact Terry Brownell for more information.
Intercessory Prayer Team
Intercessory Prayer Team members receive a weekly email which includes prayer requests in the following areas:
- A request from Pastor Andy for the upcoming week's sermon
- A specific request for some aspect of our church
- A specific Missions request
- One or two requests focused on current events and our country
- A prayer request about the personal spiritual needs of our body
- A request to pray for general needs within the body
- There may be a prayer ministry announcement, event, or class that folks may want to know about